Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
AcquisitionFri Oct 27, 2023 2:03 pmNPC's
Top posting users this week
No user
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Go down
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Ryuchi Cave Empty Ryuchi Cave

Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:58 pm
Another puff of smoke and the three Shinobi found themselves in the center of a giant cavernous dome. The air smelled damp but still fresh. The lighting was dim but the three could notice around them a gathering of giant snakes. Ray looked shocked. "I did not expect to reverse summon us into the middle of the grand hall. Do as I do."

Ray Kamaura bowed with reverence towards one of the bigger snakes. This snake was white, with a large head dress.

Still bowing Ray spoke "Great White Snake sage! It is I, your humble apprentice, we come to offer our condolences for Sisimaru..."

Ray nudged Tsushi... "Say something."
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Ryuchi Cave Empty Re: Ryuchi Cave

Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:32 pm
Akio breaths in the damp air of the cave. The darkness takes a moment to get adjusted to and his pupils dilate as they adjust to the dramatic change. He soaks in the energy of the room naturally attuned to the surrounding chakra he begins to feel … sick? “There is so much nature chakra in this room. It's overwhelming. I’m usually a little sensitive to it but it's turning my stomach.” he can’t help but think to himself as he watches Ray speak to the snake.
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:09 pm
Tsushi was suddenly transported away from the roof. All she could see around her was the white smoke that enveloped her at Ray’s command. After a few heart beats, almost immediate, she found herself in a dark cavern. Looking around with wide eyes she saw Ray and Akio beside her on what seemed to be a pedestal in the middle of the cavern. she turned her head forward as her eyes grew wide.
Before her sat six GIANT snakes, all with their eyes on them. Her heart rate quickened for the hundredth time that day, He’s going to give me a heart attack I swear…
Bending down to her knees, Tsushi spoke her voice wavering at first. “It is an honor to be in your presence” The more she spoke the more confident her voice sounded.
“My actions have caused harm to you. In a match, with Ray as my apparent, I came into powers that I did not know that I possessed. Without fully intending to, I have killed the snake that Ray sent after me. My intention was to keep myself safe, but the consequences of my actions have me left feeling guilt and shame instead of safety. It is my hope that you will forgive me for the travesty I have committed, though I know that you do not have to. Please, forgive me.” At the last of her words, Tsushi stood up. Her eyes shone with determination, she awaited her fate.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pm
The Snakes all hissed in unison, an eerie display, before all turning and slithering away. All except the Great Snake sage. "Young apprentice. Any Snake you summon understands the risks of summoning. Sisimaru's loss is indeed a tragedy, He was young, a mere hatchling in comparison. While the snakes do hold grudges against the ones who harm our kind, we do not go around mindlessly exacting revenge on Shinobi who cannot control their powers.

The great Sage slithered closer to Tsuchi"I recommend learning to control your powers. Now, unless you wish to be eaten, I suggest you three leave." He chucked slightly before slithering away.

Ray bowed. "THANK YOU GREAT LORD! he turned to Akio and Tsushi "He's joking. Probably. Anyway I have to do something really quick. Wait here. Ray quickly ran off.

*Five Minutes Later*

Ray ran back into the room where Tsushi and Akio Waited, he made and hand seal and in a puff of smoke the trio returned to the hospital roof.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum