Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
AcquisitionFri Oct 27, 2023 2:03 pmNPC's
Top posting users this week
No user
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Dinner for Schmucks

+4
Akio Tsumoto
Ray Kamaura
Sebaata_BloodySand
Yuto Hyuuga
8 posters
Go down
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Dinner for Schmucks - Page 4 Empty Re: Dinner for Schmucks

Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:36 pm
Sebaata eats slowly as he watches everyone enjoy their food. He had way to much time to his own thoughts. The loss to Asami still weighed heavy in his heart. Both for losing and for almost for killing someone he held dear. He focused on the moment. He watched as everyone eyed up the food. As Akio stared off into the distance, obviously thinking about how much he was going to enjoy his meal. As Ray continued to make a fool out of himself. Oddly, Sebaata loved the genuine attempts to impress the fairer sex. And the ladies. Sebaata still felt bad for coming off as rude or insensitive. Sebaata was in the wrong. And who is he to talk about strength... He lost and by his own volition. Sebaata could feel his thoughts sending him into a spiral. He inhaled deeply and re-centered himself. He had no right to feel self pity. Those around him suffered as well. The concept of suffering was a harsh reality of our mortal coil. It is part of the ride. no matter how different people were, everyone shared the inalienable understanding of pain. Pain ties us all together and we must help eachother shoulder the weight of suffering, even those who do so in silence. Sebaata glanced at Akio, seeing him exit his own thoughts. He used one of his stone hands and playfully tapped him on the shoulder "looks like your friend really likes her... Huh?... He will do anything to impress her... Heh heh... "
Mayumi Nara
Mayumi Nara
Genin

Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:11 am
Mayumi couldn't help but smile at the gesture. "Ray, you don't need to work so hard." She said taking the offered seat, "I do appreciate the effort though. "Relax though, you don't need to be so formal and subsequently making more of a fool of yourself." She grabbed her bowl and began to take small portions of each bit of food offered to her. She was always trained to be polite, but she never overate. She hated feeling like she couldn't move after a meal. She glance around as everyone ate, smiled, and shared conversation. When was the last time I experienced a Fridley and peaceful gathering like this? Her smile faded into a straight face of concentration as she continued to eat. I mustn't forget that my bonds can be used as my weakness. What's fun today is for today.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:41 am
He wipes his nose off and turns to Sebaata, “Yeah, I think he is trying too hard. Like with you and Asa … mi …” Akio pauses for a moment and his eyes widen as his mind clicks into remembering that he insulted Asami during the exam and basically called her honerless. With everything that's been going on he had completely forgotten that he needed to make things right with her. A sense of horrifying dred washed over him as he realized that he had been a terrible person.

With this look of dread he simply rotates away from Sebaata and over to grandma before spirling, ”Um Gram, may I be excused from the table. It turns out I’m a horrible person and I insulted this girl’s honor during the exam and I  still haven’t made it up to her and I planned on making her a really nice chakra sword to have so that maybe she would forgive me but I haven’t even started on that and it's going to take a few hours to make and it's already late and i don’t see how i’m going to get it done before bed assuming I keep eating and I don’t really know where she is. Come to think of it, I don't really know what she likes in a sword and it might be better to ask her first but that seems weird given that she probably doesn't like me right now. Who could blame her? I practically called her garbage but I really don’t think she is now, though at the time she did kill Sebaata for no good reason … he continued rambling.

“Akio, how about you go sit down and worry about this after dinner.” Ayame said, smiling up at him.

“But Gram, if i don’t … ” Akio stops dead in his tracks as he notices Ayame’s smile turn from pleasantly asking to menacingly telling him to enjoy his dinner. He swiftly makes his way back to the table and sits down. He starts eating, hurriedly.

Last edited by Akio Tsumoto on Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:14 pm
Draw a picture, it’ll last longer… Tsushi noticed Akio’s absent staring at her while they ate. She didn’t want to say anything to disrupt his tights, though. Who knew what was going on in his head. Could be just about the food, but there was this nagging feeling in Tsushi’s gut that said otherwise.

Turning her attention to Mayumi and Ray, she noticed a slight solemn look pass over her friend’s face. Swallowing the food in her mouth, she leaned over and whispered nonchalantly , “Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I never got to do this much either growing up. It helps to focus on one thing at a time.”
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:42 am
Ray fell back into his seat before leaning forward again to begin fixing himself some dinner.

"How the heck did this happen? A dinner with the most rag tag group of shinobi. Ray chuckled and contiuned eating the meal.
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Chūnin

Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:31 pm
Kaito and Kojii made their way from the Hokage's office and into the Uchiha District on the oposite side of the village. A few of the clan members roaming the streets gave Kojii irritated looks, indicating that under normal circumstances he would not be quite welcome to the neighborhood, but once they saw that the man was with Kaito, they turned their attention elsewhere. Before long the pair was standing outside of Ayame's home, where they would get themselves some dinner and much needed sleep in preparation for their upcoming mission. From the sounds of it there was a lot of joyful hustle and bustle going on inside.

"I'm home!" Kaito called as he entered in through the door. His voice, however, was merely drowned out by all of the talking that was already going on. He turned his attention over to Kojii. "Come on in and make yourself at home. Gram won't mind it one bit." Once Kojii was ready to move forward they would make their way into the kitchen, where a large group of the genin from the exams were enjoying themselves around the table. With Ray's back turned to Kaito, he let out a light chuckle. He would wait to strike, and the opportunity came just as his younger cousin addressed the table as a group of rag tags.

"The only rag tag one here is you, little cousin." Kaito retorted as he wrapped his arm around Ray's neck and gave him a noogie. "I saw that you made it to the final round, so good job."
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:03 pm
"Only made it to the last round cause he's a butthole" Tsushi muttered as she shoved food in her mouth, still sour from the snake debacle.
Kojii Fujisaki
Kojii Fujisaki

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 am
”I know right what a nerd!” Kojii says with a mouthful of food as he  now sits at the table next to Tsushi. He made no noise when he entered and had already piled himself a plate. ”Thanks for the food by the way, it's delicious!”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum