Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
AcquisitionFri Oct 27, 2023 2:03 pmNPC's
Top posting users this week
No user
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Go down
Kojii Fujisaki
Kojii Fujisaki

Kojii's Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojii's Return

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:10 am
”Don’t worry yourself Minato, I’ll be fine.” Kojii smirks as he reaches out to fist bump him. When their fists touch there is a brief spark in the air. His words are still light but there is a certain air to them that makes them resonate. They sound true and unwavering. ”I’ll make sure the kid comes home safe too.”

Kojii pulls his hand back and listens to Kaito speak about meeting up in the morning and that's when a growl cuts through the room. His bold confidence fades away as he lifts a shaking finger and turns with sunken in eyes to say, ”You wouldn’t mind if I come along, would you? Turns out I haven't eaten in a few days.” With that last word he falls to the floor unconscious.
Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha
Chūnin

Kojii's Return - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojii's Return

Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pm
Kaito  was taken aback by the loud growl thst erupted from the man's stomach, but he guessed thst it made sense coming from Kojii. Kaito bowed to Minato.

"Come with me. I know q place thst is bound to have some amazing food."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum