Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

The Arena!!!

+12
Dai Raiu
Kojii Fujisaki
NPC's
Yuto Hyuuga
Hiraishin
Yuki Monotomo
Mayumi Nara
Akio Tsumoto
Tsushi Rinmi
Sebaata_BloodySand
Ray Kamaura
Administrator
16 posters
Go down
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
https://narutoshotai.forumotion.com

The Arena!!! Empty The Arena!!!

Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:06 pm
The exam students where lead into a staging area after a long walk. The Hokage was waiting for them.

The Hokage spoke "Alright, listen up, here you will have two hours to rest and prepare for the next stage of the exam. A tournament style exhibition to be viewed by an entire area. Several Leaf Shinobi will be acting as proctors for the exam. Any questions?"

One of the NPC's raised his hand for exposition. "Why only two hours?"

"Out in the field you could be expected to undertake mission or duties that would see you in near constant combat, near constant danger, with only brief, or no respite at all." He wore a stern look upon his face

"Now, If you'll look at the right wall you will see your opponents name listed on a bracket. Oh and win by any means necessary." The Hokage vanished in a flash of yellow light, with a small red streak.  

TOURNAMENT RESULTS MUST EITHER BE AGREED ON OR RANDOMLY DECIDED!

The Arena!!! Captur10

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

The Arena!!! Empty Re: The Arena!!!

Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:59 pm
Ray sat down immediately and began concentrating on pulling in nature chakra. Thankfully I can convert this to normal chakra. I would be screwed if i couldnt.

"Hey Akio, I'm gonna need the whole two hours and then some, can you please go read the board and find out who im fighting?" Ray closed his eyes and began to focus. The more he concentrated the eaiser it would be for the others to notice his skin turning into a rough, almost scaled texture.

I wish i was further along in my training.
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:18 am
One on one combat... I can use two of my statues and cyclops... Yes... That should be sufficient... Sebaata felt the weight strapped to his back. The weight was constant reassurance that he was equipped with the tools for victory. "Skei..." This name did not seem familiar to him, thankfully he would not have to fight any of the ninja he had build various levels of bonds with. At least not yet. He pulled out a, small scroll from his pouch and spread it out on the, floor. He passed his thumb along the bottom of the scroll to give himself a paper cut. He passed his bloody thumb across the scroll and he places his palm in the center. A loud poof and smoke enveloped him. When the smoke settled, he appeared sitting in front of pot of boiling broth, a coal grill and a sizzling skillet. Various foods sat in ornamental plates as he began to cook. The smell of cooking food slowly envelops the room. "All are welcomed to share a meal... "
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:26 pm
Tsushi found herself again in awe of everything around her. Thanks to her amazing partner, she and Mayumi now are able to prove themselves again. Now is not the time to back down… She looked up at the names and realized that her first opponent is not someone she knew. That could be really good or really bad
Turning to Mayumi, Tsushi placed her hand on her new friend’s shoulder, “Here’s to hoping we won’t have to destroy each other, but if we do maybe I’ll go easy on you.” She said with a chuckle and hoping her words held some truth. She hoped she wouldn’t have to fight her, but she would o whatever it took to pass.

Suddenly Tsushi smelled food? She sniffed and looked around, confused as to where it was coming from. As she turned around she saw Sebaata sitting with sustenance surrounding him, offering a shared meal.
“Thank you for the offer Sebaata,” she said as she approached “It’s very generous of you to share” And she sat down with the mysterious shinobi.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:28 pm
Akio listened to the speech of the Hokage, ‘OH YEAH! Individual battles I can finally fight without hesitation and really let loose. Oh I really hope it’s Asami or maybe Sebaata. What if it’s Tsushi, I would probably, let her win honestly just to see her move on and watch her fights. But it could be Yuki, that would be a hell of a fight with his cold demeanor he has to be strong and Mayumi, I didn’t see her once during the last exam so she is probably amazing at stealth. Then there is that super tall cloud ninja. He seems strong. Yuto is barely conscious so he might be a walk in the park, but what if it’s Ray, I would hate to fight my friend so early and Gen…’ Akio’s thoughts went silent as he approached the board and read off who he had to fight. 

“Gen,” he said with a whispered tone. He shook to the core feeling a strong sense of dread. ‘I just fought Gen and we just got to being good friends. Damnit, well I get 2 hours. I know a bit about his fighting style and gotta come up with a plan to restrain him or something cause I don’t want to hurt him like I did in the forest,’ his thoughts began swirling about what to do in this situation and landed on a plan as he made it back to Ray. He looked as if the life drained from him and slumped down next to Ray with crossed legs. He could feel the natural chakra permeating and filling Ray’s chakra reserves. He could always sense the nature chakra Ray used but could never reach out and grab it the way Ray could no matter how hard he tried. It was if that kind of chakra rejected him.

‘I’ll build up 1/3 of my chakra into a bead of high compression, that I can use throughout the fight as a super strong polymer. This will take probably 1 hr, 43 mins and 16 seconds. The compression ratio of chakra to air needs to be 1352 to 1 for it to work correctly. Ray your fighting Yuto, again,’ he thought to himself never uttering a word of it as he began his work on creating a spear of solid chakra no larger than a marble between his hands keeping them overlapped so not to show it off he built layer by layer.
Mayumi Nara
Mayumi Nara
Genin

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:48 pm
Mayumi smiled back at Tsushi. "The feeling is mutual, but if it comes down to, lets give it our all." She examined the board and noticed Yuki's name as her opponent. I havent had much interaction with him, this might be challenging

Mayumi caught the smell of cooking food and turned her attention over to where Sebaata was preparing food. She slowly approached, knowing she needed to rebuild her energy.

"Thank you for the offer, I greatly appreciate it"
Genjiro
Genjiro
Genin

Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:23 pm
'I feel too tense' Asami moves toward the bracket, scanning it for her name.
"Sola.  That is not a name that I recognize.  A pity in some ways."  She sees Sebaata's name and notices as he sets up his pot.  "It seems as though we will be fighting soon, Sebaata.  I would prefer you do not make me kill you."  She sits next to Sebaata, grabbing herself a placement and begins to eat quietly.

Last edited by OldKingLycaon on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:43 pm
Sebaata continued so cook for anyone that wanted. He served himself a small portion of what he cooked for himself. He gives a warm nod to everyone that thanked him and sat to enjoy a meal. He turns to asami. "If it comes down to it... I do not expect you to hold back... No matter the cost... We as ninja must do what we must to complete the mission... "
Genjiro
Genjiro
Genin

Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:58 pm
"So about that sword..." Genjiro continues to pester Yuki for an answer.  "Like I said, I just want a look.  My family is always looking to see unique se..."  Genjiro stops as a familiar voice cuts into his head in an unfamiliar way.

'I should be close enough for Gen to hear me now, Akaru'

"Hold that thought"  Gen moves away from the group to a corner away from eavesdroppers. "Dad?  Is that you? How are you doing this?"

'Of course it's me, boy!' the not-voice somehow shouted in his head.  'I got a real useful knuckle bone over in Suna.  Let's people hear me speak from pretty far away.'

"Wait.  How close are you?  And did I hear you talking to mom?"

'I and your mother just got in to Konoha.  We came to see you in the exams.  I'm hoping you'll show just what the Hinomoto clan is capable of here.  Word is there'll be some useful eyes in the audience this year.'

"Well I'm starting off strong with who I got paired against round one.  This other kid I already fought with in the forest.
I'm not sure if it'll go the way we want it to..."

'Found someone strong, huh?  Great!  Akaru here says you can use your part of the ocean in this.  Give him everything, Gen.

"Really!?"  Gen shouts.  He gives a sheepish grin to the people nearby before pulling himself back together.  "That'll be enough, then."  Remembering something, Gen focuses on the blood in his body, pulling out the samples from Akio and Ray, filling two vials he removes from his pack.  "I got two more interesting kekkai genkai for you, too.  And you're not gonna believe one of them."

'That's my boy!  Send 'em on over!  And good luck out there, see you in a bit.'

The strange sensation in Gen's head fades and he quickly begins to remove the bandages from his right hand.  For most jutsu, Gen would have to convert his blood back into chakra, but that was not the case for summoning jutsus.  This was one case in which their chakra-blood was actually a perfect catalyst for a jutsu.  And so he quickly slammed his hand against the ground, shouted "Summoning Jutsu!" and brought forth a 4ft tall bat in a gray scarf and belly warmer.

"YAMAZAKI AT YOUR SEEERVICE!"  it bowed, one wing in the air.

"Kay.  Take these."  Gen hands over the vials to the bat.  "Dad's in town.  Give em these. Say hi to mom for me.  Bye."

"Ahh, man.  You never wanna talk to me anymore, Gen."  The bat takes the vials and flies out of the area.

"Alright.  Where was I? Ah!  YUUUUUKIIIII.  SWOOORD PLEASE!"
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Genin

Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:49 am
Yuki shrugged, snapping out of his daydream of Mayumi going on a date for ramen with him. Fights he could handle, but pretty girls were hard to fight. "Alright." He drew the gleaming white blade from the sheath on his back. A white dragon design crept up the blade for about 6 inches. It looked like topaz had been painstakingly placed where the eyes of the dragon should be. "It's a sword from my ma. She said it came from the village I'm from, though she still won't tell me its name. The village, not the sword. She called the sword "Ryu" and said it was very precious." Yuki laid it out flat across his hand for Gen to see the design and slight curve of the sword.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum