Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
AcquisitionFri Oct 27, 2023 2:03 pmNPC's
Top posting users this week
No user
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Go down
NPC's
NPC's

The Farm of Light Empty The Farm of Light

Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:46 am
Arriving at the destination with three unconscious Anbu in tow, the man with jet black eyes approched the center of the ruins with his party, there waited a begger child, or so it seemed. As they grew closer the child reached into his pocket and pressed a button he had hidden.

Seconds later the rubble, about 20 feet behind the child, shifted to reveal an openning. "Welcome back boss."

The voice came from another man, hidden behind a near by pile of rubble. A moment later, they all had disappeared out of sight, into the ground.

About an hour later, one of the three ANBU members began to stir back to consciousness. He tired to speak, only to find that his mouth had been sealed.

I do not need your voice. Only your eyes.  It took some doing to get the three of you away from the village together. My spies have been working tirelessly for years to make this dream a reality.  

The man approached, ripping the mask off of the ANBU, reavling his sharingan.  

You three have have been meticulously groomed from a very early age for this purpose. Three Uchiha brothers with unbreakable bonds.

He removed the masks from the unconscious shinobi.

Rejoice, for you are about to be given a gift. Something not seen in this world for many years. A gift that only the strongest of you three deserve. But first, the others must awaken.
NPC's
NPC's

The Farm of Light Empty Re: The Farm of Light

Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:30 pm
The other shinobi finally stired to alertness. Struggling and panicking because they couldnt move. Both looked to their elder brother, and captain... who looked back with only desperation in his eyes.

Now is your time to choose... Ill let one of them live. Make your choice.

A kunai was thrown at the feet of the eldest brother. They looked between each other, understanding that they had no way out of this. One of them would surely have to die if the others were to survive. The elder brother raised the kunai as if to stab himself in the neck. Before he could, he was interrupted.

That would be unwise. I would hate to have to torture your brothers for the rest of thier natural lives. You don't seem to understand the situation. You may give one of them a quick, painless death... or you may foil my plans all together, and I will commit every waking moment to ensuring the other two survive only to be tortured, both physically and mentally... forever

The three brothers took another moment to look upon each other, sharingans blazing. They could communicate just fine, it was something the three of them had always been able to do. They could speak to each other with simple glances. Finally, tears escaping from their eyes, the Captain cut the throat of his middle brother.

Good.

Pain and grief took over the ANBU as the watched their brother die. Suddenly the both felt an awakening of power within them. They both looked into the others mangekyou sharingan.

In a flash, the head of the youngest brother had fallen to the floor, severed by the man's blade. The last of the brothers began to rage, struggling against his binds.

Prepare him for the implantation.

NPC's
NPC's

Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:48 am
The implantation was a success. He survived and more importantly his eyes transformed, just like you said they would.

A hunched over man in a lab coat spoke as he lit up a smoke.

Wonderful. Have him sent to my personal collection. His eyes are only for me.

With great haste my lord.

An hour or so passed.

I cant feel anything... but my eyes. They are different. I feel like I could do anything. Okay
lets figure out how to escape.

The Uchiha opened his eyes and was shocked to to behold the sight of 6 other shinobi adorning the walls of the room. All bound to the walls with spikes protruding from thier hands, shoulders, knees, and feet. Tubes of blood, and many seals surrounding them all.

Anzen! Administer the blood poison. Connect him to the 4 tails so the genjutsu can take hold. Then destroy his mind. I shall return when the process is over.

Tenson Kamaura stepped out of his private chambers into a larger hall, gazing upon the 50 plus bodys adoring the walls. All brain dead husks of the former shinobi they use to be. Collected over several years they served one single purpose... to provide the Kamaura shinobi with their doijutsu. He continued to walk forward towards another chamber on the opposite side of the grand hall. Opening the door he gazed upon the captured 4 tails. Behind held in place by chains, produced by the four Uzimaki that also are pinned the to walls. Notably the 4 tailed beast was facing forward, staring into the eyes of another husk. An Uchiha keeping the beast docile with an infinite genjutsu.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum