Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Exam Part 2

+6
Administrator
Genjiro
Sebaata_BloodySand
Yuto Hyuuga
Hiraishin
Tsushi Rinmi
10 posters
Go down
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Exam Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Exam Part 2

Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:48 pm
Akio leapt from the tree line and landed next to Ray. Looking at him standing there panting, Akio reflected on Ray leaping ahead of him the last 100 meters after he knew where he was. “It wasn’t really a race, you didn’t even say go,” he said while pulling his hood down to his shoulders revealing his slightly messy hair. “Looks like only 2 teams beat us here, they must be the faster of the lot. I’m getting excited.” He said with a smirk beginning to take hold of his face.
Hiraishin
Hiraishin
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:55 am
Yuki and Hiraishin arrived later than expected but it could not be helped. Yuki spent the majority of the travel talking about girls. Hiraishin having very little understanding of what Yuki was talking about was puzzled and had many questions for Yuki. Funbags he called them, what could possibly be so fun about them? They're just clumps of chest fat. But there was one thing that bored its way into Hiraishins mind that he could not shake, Ice Release. In his heart of hearts he knew there was more to this for him, his gut told him to pay close attention when Yuki used it. He can't say why its taken a hold on his mind but for certain, he's never going to ask what an Ice Dildo is ever again.
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:00 am
The ground continued to become sand underneath Sebaata's feet. This should be sufficient...  Sebaata rapidly weaves hand signs. "Blood of the Sand Art: Warrior Transformation!" In an instant, the sand under his, feet rose around him and violently collided around sebaata's body, encasing him in a cacoon-like sand orb. In a moment, the now hard shell began to fall in chunks. Sebaata's garbs have been replaced with black ninja armor, his mask had now become a red horned owl mask. His right arm had no sleeve showing his sand village tattoo on his bicep. His ninja tools to his body and his puppet attached tightly to his back. A gourd full of sand right on his belt.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:27 pm
‘What an interesting transformation,’ he thought while watching Sebaata morph from a friendly masked man to someone who looks the part of Shinobi. ‘That was a lot of sand and to change that quickly and efficiently he must have excellent control of it.” Looking the outfit up and down he noticed the human shaped object on his back. He began analyzing it from a distance but unfortunately, like most Genin, he would not come to realize it was in fact a puppet. One of the jutsu styles lost when the sand collapsed.
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:12 pm
As more and more people showed up Tsushi felt the rush of adrenaline pump through her veins. Two of the others came in to view, one looking fine and the other looking a bit…disgusted? I don’t wanna know what happened on that walk…

After the others made it in to view, something caught Tsushi’s attention out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see Sebaata ceasing himself in sand. Well…that’s different… Eyes wide she watched as the sand hardened and broke, revealing a whole different outfit change.

“Why do I feel like things just got even more interesting, and we’re in a place with the word ‘death’ in the name.” She muttered to Mayumi while keeping her eyes on the newly transformed Sebaata.
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:31 pm
Yuki laughed "Anyways that was what I heard when I went to that gentlemen's place. Before they found me at least. I really wanted to see those watermelons they were talking about at least. It sounded really delicious." He nodded his head up to Hiraishin. "You're a great listener. I'm glad they made Team Natural Disasters." He smiled, hoping the older boy would like the name.
Mayumi Nara
Mayumi Nara
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:47 pm
"The more we see now gives us more hints too. We see the fastest, can overhear strategies and skills, and see how some adapt" Mayumi followed Tsushi's gaze. "But that also means others are doing the same to us." Mayumi couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement rush over her. The Forest of Death, what a fitting name for a place like this. I can only imagine how this will continue to unfold.

"A lot of these shinobi seem to be gearing up with anticipation. It would be best that we try to keep ourselves humble. Fewer mistakes that way."
Hiraishin
Hiraishin
Genin

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:08 pm
"Team Natural Disasters... I like it." Said Hiraishin with a warm smile on his face. "Its fitting for us, a Thunderstorm and a Blizzard." Hiraishin finishes up the sentence with a grunt as he extends his hand as a friendly bonding jesture. With the added flare of a small electric charge creating sparks emanating from his hand, egging Yuki on to engage with a small amount to his power.
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Genin

Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:29 am
Yuki looked at Hiraishin's electrical hand and smiled under his scarf. He grabbed the hand with his own, ice crystals forming from his fingers to his forearm. "Let's finish this test quick and get that Chunin rank!"
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:05 pm
“Yeah yeah yeah, humble…I am good at that” Tsushi mumbled a bit trying to psych herself up. Mayumi was right, she couldn’t afford to make mistakes.

Taking the opportunity now, Tsushi knelt down on her knees. She breathed deeply in through her nose and out through her mouth reciting her own mantra “I will never stop fighting for what is right” she whispered to herself. Bringing her hands up above her head she stretched to her left side, then to her right, loosening up to make her movement better and less rigid. “My body flows as does the water” Tsushi finished her usual routine and focused more on watching the others.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum