Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Exam Part 2

+6
Administrator
Genjiro
Sebaata_BloodySand
Yuto Hyuuga
Hiraishin
Tsushi Rinmi
10 posters
Go down
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Exam Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Exam Part 2

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:14 pm
Ray finally broke his silence as turned to Akio "WHY IN THE FUCKING FUCK WOULD YOU LET HIM DRINK MY BLOOD AKIO???" Ray grabbed Akio by the shirt and began violently shaking him "HE CLEARLY USES SOME SORT OF SPECIAL BLOOD JUTSU AND YOU DIDNT THINK THAT MAYBE HE COULD DO MORE WITH IT THAN WHAT HE TOLD YOU HE IS AN EMENY COMBATANT IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATUON AND YOU HONESTLY THOUGHT OH YEAH HEY RAY WILL BE TOTALLY COOL WITH THIS STRANGE FREAKY BLOOD MAGE STABBING HIM IN THE CHEST AND SUCKING OUT HIS LIFE JUICE MY GOD YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS IM SO MAD I COULD ACTUALLY BURST INTO FLAMES RIGHT NOW AND THE ONLY REASON IM NOT IS BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE YOU WOULD THINK SOMETHING STUPID LIKE OH YEAH RAY LIKES BEING ON FIRE HE LOVES THIS BECAUSE THATS THE LEVEL OF LOGICAL THINKING YOU HAVE APPERENTLY BEEN ON LATELY INSTEAD OF WINNING YOUR FIGHT WITH GENJIRO YOU DECIDED TO GIVE UP AND BE PALS WHILE I WAS BUSY HITTING YUTO WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO KNOCK OUT A FUCKING BOULDER AND..." Ray contiuned yelling, ranting, and shaking Akio for quite some time.

Huffing and puffing Ray took a step back "Okay, now lets advance to the next stage, together!" Ray reached out for a fist bump.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:35 pm
Absolutely taken aback with Ray’s sudden outburst Akio could do nothing but stare bewildered thinking to himself, ‘I didn’t think of it like that. Me and Gen just became such fast friends that it didn’t even occur to me that he could turn it against me or Ray. I got completely lost in his storytelling.’ 
Nodding back to Ray and reaching out his fist to meet his, “I’m sorry Ray. I didn’t think anything of it I was just trying to help him out. I guess I was way to trusting.” Smirking a goofy grin to Ray. “Now let’s go become chunin!” He turned and began to walk to the exit once again.
Genjiro
Genjiro
Genin

Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:59 pm
"Yeah, he's got a point.  That was almost certainly not a good idea."
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:15 am
“Your right Gen I shouldn’t have trusted so fast, but I’ve heard when two shinobi exchange blows you can read each other’s minds. I didn’t get any true hostility from you. I felt a strong desire to win and live freely,” Akio said to Genjiro as they walked. “I hope my trust isn’t misplaced, friend.” Leaving the words hanging in the air as a reassurance to Gen that he truly did see them as friends.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum