Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Exam Part 2

+6
Administrator
Genjiro
Sebaata_BloodySand
Yuto Hyuuga
Hiraishin
Tsushi Rinmi
10 posters
Go down
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Exam Part 2 Empty Exam Part 2

Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:32 pm
(ADMIN)
Genjiro
Genjiro
Genin

Exam Part 2 Empty Re: Exam Part 2

Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:54 am
Asami comes to a sudden stop. "I apologize for miscommunicating my concern, Sebaata. It is not your capability I doubt, but my own." She bows placing her forehead against the ground. "I have learned of a powerful technique known as the Eight Gates. It was taught to me by kind old man. Through much practice and meditation I have mastered the first four. I am not confident I can control my body properly if we find need of the Gate of Closing, so I ask you again. I beg you. If I ask you to back away, now or ever, please listen." She stands back up. "I would appreciate it if you could stay close enough to retrieve me once I wear myself out, but do not feel as though you must. And I doubt we will have to worry about such a scenario in these exams, I only wanted to warn you now. Shall we continue?"
Mayumi Nara
Mayumi Nara
Genin

Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:53 pm
After some travel, Mayumi arrived to the forest of death, however she stayed perched in the treeline. She examined her surroundings, watching the other shinobi pairs arrive. Some were quick to arrive, others not so fast. "Apologies Tsushi, I tend to keep to myself and examine an area before making an approach. Can never be too cautious in my opinion."
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:30 pm
"Yes... Of course... I understand now... I will slow them down and I will cover you if anything were to happen... Please do not push yourself to that limit unless absolutely required..." The two pushed to the forest of death and waited for the rest of the group to catch up.
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:21 pm
She’s fast, like really fast, good to know Tsushi though as she caught up to Mayumi, just slightly out of breath.
“No no, you’re fine. Caution, good, no caution, bad.” Taking a moment to catch her breath, she too examines the area. “So, not to break your concentration or anything, but what are you good at? I feel like it’s best to know each other’s strengths before getting into the thick of it.” That sounded like a good openingLook at that, maybe your people skills are getting better! “Take me for example, I work really well with water and I can make mist form every where and throw things made out of said water” she said as she lightly touches the small vials of water tucked into a pouch on the back of her waist.
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:45 pm
Sebaata looks around and sees the kunoichi who arrived before they did. The one who defended her seat was catching her breath and talking to her partner. Sebaata walks over to them. "Hello... I apologize if I didn't introduce myself earlier... I was... Preoccupied with my carvings... My name is Sebaata... " He turns his face to Tsushi. "I wanted to tell you that... I respect your passion and fire... I witnessed the back and forth you had with the leaf ninja... This world is tough and I feel that kunoichi are judged twice as hard and have to work harder to get the same respect that is often just awarded to shinobi of the opposite gender... Keep that fire... I wanted to wish you both luck in the exams... " Sebaata turns around and begins to walk towards his partner. He suddenly stops and Hurns over his shoulder to the two kunoichi. "Be safe... I have a feeling the shinobi taking this exam will not go easy... Nor will I... I hope to cross paths with you all again... When... The requirements are not as harsh... " he goes back to his partner to continue talking strategy.
Mayumi Nara
Mayumi Nara
Genin

Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:54 pm
"Interesting. I specialize in the shadow jutsu, specifically shadow paralysis and manipulation. With your mist abilities for coverage, I could catch trap our enemies and you could take them down." Mayumi spoke hushedly as she noted Sebaata approaching them. If we encounter each other in a battle, I don't want him knowing too much of our plans. She put on a smile as he spoke with Tsushi, listening closely.
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:42 pm
“Shadow paralysis! That’s so cool I-“ Tsushi heard footsteps approach their area and turned to see the masked one walking over. Mayumi said his name was…oh what was it…Seba-something I think. Oh he’s getting closer, quick act natural Standing up straighter she heard his words were welcoming, strange to think people accepted her when the didn’t even know who she was.

“Thank you, Sebaata, for the kind words.” She says as he starts to walk away after his final words “I don’t think anyone is going to take it easy as well, so neither will I”

At the thought of the approaching exam, Tsushi could feel excitement course through her body. She turns to Mayumi “I feel like none of us will come out of this the same, and I weirdly can’t wait to see.”

Last edited by Tsushi Rinmi on Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:51 am
"Asami... Please excuse me... I must prepare myself for combat... " Sebaata squats down, weight evenly distributed on the flats of his feet. He puts his hands on the ground. The ground underneath him begins to churn, slowly becoming a sand under his feet. You can hear the ground grinding under his hands. Once he is done he stands back up and crosses his arms. Standing perfectly center of the new sand he has created.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:22 pm
"AH HA, SLOW AS EVER AKIO!" A voiced shouted before Ray Kamaura burst forth from the tree line. Panting and out of breath. "ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH" Ray growled in victory as Akio emerged behind Ray.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum