Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Exam Part 2

+6
Administrator
Genjiro
Sebaata_BloodySand
Yuto Hyuuga
Hiraishin
Tsushi Rinmi
10 posters
Go down
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Exam Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Exam Part 2

Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:41 pm
"Food preparation for our clan spans generations... And it needed to be delicious... or else... " He continued to walk.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:41 pm
“Nothing major happened, your just a bit weak from your fight,” Akio said to Ray. He listened to the Anbu member and helped Ray to his feet. Together they walked behind him. ‘It looks like we’re going for the next part of the exam. How exciting.” Akio smirked while thinking about all the possibilities for the next portion. Hopefully it’s a combat trial. I’m eager to fight some of the other shinobi here.’ Just then Gen walked over to them and began telling his tale and Akio listened earnestly.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 am
"There is physically a hole in my chest... that didnt happen during the fight!" Was was visablly upset at his partners nonchalantattitudeabout the whole situation. He turned to Genjiro, who was now talking. "Go away, im trying to have a chat with my teammate."
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:49 am
“Oh that, Gen manipulates blood. So he borrowed some of ours to heal himself up after the fight, the wound heals fast and won’t scar so there is no need to worry,” Akio says lightly to Ray seeing he is getting frustrated just finding the wound. Lowering his voice to Ray, “He is also the one who helped us get this far so aligning ourselves with him was necessary.”
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:49 am
The ANBU member started walking away and Tsushis heart rate started to pick up in speed. This is what I have been working towards, I can’t fail now

She started walking in the direction that the ANBU member and some of the others were going, trying to make sure she stuck near Mayumi. The girl may have been a bit quiet, but Tsushi saw her working her way toward friend. At that thought a small smile came to her lips.
“Come on Mayumi, let’s go see who’s butts we can kick!”
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:22 am
Ray went silent.
Mayumi Nara
Mayumi Nara
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:47 pm
Mayumi took note of what the anbu had said and got to her feet. Even a short rest is rest. She has noticed Tsushi had called out to her and let a smile cross her face as she approached. "We shall see, now won't we." She glanced over her shoulder back at Ray and Akio, noting the hint of tension building between the two.
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:56 pm
"Well... That must be awkward...."
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Genin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Yuki caught up to Sebaata. "Your clan really means a lot to you, huh? Could you... Could you tell me more about them?" He looked down at his feet as he walked. "I know about Ma's clan, the Monotomo, but I know that I'm not really her kid. It was easy to figure out. I don't look like a Monotomo and I don't have an amazing sealing Jutsu. When I pressed Ma about it, she gave me this," he thumbed to the sword on his back, "All she said it was from a sealing Jutsu in the Snow she did for my family before they gave me up. I don't even know their clan name." Yuki let out a long sigh. "There, I told you my clan story, so now you gotta tell me yours!"
Genjiro
Genjiro
Genin

Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:18 pm
Gen stops his story short. "Well. I'll leave you two to it, then." And with some quick glances about, finds his way over to Yuki. "Did I hear you say something about sealing jutsu?
My family knows something about seals!" He lifts his hands, his left hand now again covered in the seal bandages. "Any chance I can look at that sword? I don't hafta hold it."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum