Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

The Infirmary

+10
Kaito Uchiha
Akio Tsumoto
Tsushi Rinmi
Yuto Hyuuga
Yuki Monotomo
Ray Kamaura
Administrator
Sebaata_BloodySand
NPC's
Fumiko Monotomo
14 posters
Go down
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

The Infirmary - Page 13 Empty Re: The Infirmary

Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:59 pm
Akio honed in on it as soon as she said it. ’ ”Stupid light thing” Did she actually awaken the Kirigan?’ Akio stood still for a moment after hearing this, thinking of what he should say next. His mind swirling with ideas of what to say when finally.

“Tsushi ... you awakened the Kirigan.” a pause filled the air as Akio blurted it out.

“That means, you're a Hikaru like me.” he said with a smile before focusing his chakra behind his eyes and  feeling a pain grow and build once more before activating his own Kirigan. The intensity of the room exploded in front of him for a moment. His eyes glowed a ghostly blue. The inside of his iris swirled like a kaleidoscope as he looked on to her, studying her reaction. Then he withdrew the chakra and his eyes went dormant again.

”Focus your chakra behind your eyes. It will sting for a moment but they will activate again.”
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:19 pm
"The...the what?" There's no way...this is seriously not happening right now.
"What do you mean I'm a Hikaru? There's no way a random kid I just met knows of the people who ABANDONED ME in a RIVER!" She could feel the anxiousness and anger clutch her heart and up ticked her already fast breathing.

But there it was, in his own eyes. The same eyes as her quickly changed into a circling pattern of blue hues before it turned back to light blue. Her anger started to flare a bit more when it became more real.

"No, no, no, there's no way you can just know that! Right?" Small tears started streaming down her face, heated on her red cheeks. All the feelings coursing through her added pressure of her own behind her eyes. The same thing she felt earlier while fighting Ray. Tsushi clamped her eyes closed and dug her palms into them for good measure.

"No, absolutely not, this is not happening!" Her panic flooded faster as she fell to her knees and her eyesight illuminated and the now familiar over exposure filled the room.

"Breathe" Was the only thing she could hear as she tried to make her sobs quiet, not forgetting the other people around her.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:29 pm
Ray's eyes also began to glow a ghostly blue. "Do you guys think we are all related" Ray winked at Akio.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:46 pm
Akio looked at Ray for a split second as he rolled his eyes and knelt down to comfort Tsushi.

“I’m sorry, you had to find out this way. I didn’t know about what happened to you.” he said this somberly as he reached out to give her a comforting hug.

“My mother is Hikaru. That's how i know about the Kirigan. I can help you learn to use it to the best of what I know but if you want we can go to the Mist after the exams and speak directly to the source.” he spoke slowly as he tried to calm her down. He thought back to his family for a moment as he remembered his aunt who supposedly lost her child during birth. Could this be who Tsushi’s mother is?

”You’ll especially want to meet my aunt. She might be your mother.”
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:55 pm
"You...think...now...is a good time...to bring up my...MOTHER?!" Tsushi snapped up right, seeing Ray mimic their eyes. Before she even knew what she was doing, Tsushi was in front of Ray at the speed of light, throwing her hardest punch into his gut.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:00 pm
Ray didnt have time to react to Tsushi's attack. Her fist lifted him off the ground and he fell to the floor doubled over, coughing "Sorry."
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:08 pm
Akio missed her leaving his arms as he turned back and looked to see Ray getting lifted from the floor.

“Oh, um, yeah. Probably not the best thing to bring up first. Sorry about that.” he turned around and looked at her standing in the light of the room with her eyes ablaze.

‘She definitely has that Hikaru spirit!’ he thought to himself as he remembered back to his fight where he lost control. He now knew why his mother was so scary when she got mad.

Genjiro
Genjiro
Genin

Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:01 pm
"Yo"
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:14 pm
“Hey Gen. How are you feeling?”
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:39 pm
At the mention of someone else near the room, Tsushi’s head snapped up seeing the gross blood boy from earlier. His presence caught her off guard and her breathing started regulating again, her eyes turning back to normal. Breathing still heavy she looked down at her hand still curled in a fist and then looked down to see Ray curled on the floor, holding his stomach. “Oh my gosh, how did I do that?!”. Tsushi took a few started steps backwards trying to avoid everyone’s eyes as much as possible.
“I need to get out of here…”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum