Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

The Infirmary

+10
Kaito Uchiha
Akio Tsumoto
Tsushi Rinmi
Yuto Hyuuga
Yuki Monotomo
Ray Kamaura
Administrator
Sebaata_BloodySand
NPC's
Fumiko Monotomo
14 posters
Go down
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
https://narutoshotai.forumotion.com

The Infirmary - Page 14 Empty Re: The Infirmary

Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:06 pm
Hitoha was flattered at Sebbata's offer to help her with the dinner preparations for that evening's feast.

"Of course you can, young man." She said, pinching his cheek as grandmother's do. She then turned her attention to Yuto, who had seemed to have calmed down thanks to the comfort of who could be best described as his 'friends'. "Run along now and try to get your mind off things. I will see to it that your stay with us here in Konoha will be worthwhile."
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:58 am
"Tsushi, obviouslyi can't force you to come with me. But I won't be held responsible for what happens if you don't come. The snakes are proud, stubborn, and spiteful... but only to those who cross them. Maybe i could take them down alone, maybe not. If you are going to come with me, please meet me on the roof in 10 minutes." Ray bowed to Tsushi, showing a sign of respect before turning towards Akio. "Akio..." Ray walked away, headed to the roof to start his preparations.

A minute or so later Ray made it to the roof of the building. He sat down after taking off his bandage. His face was mangled and raw, still cracked and bleeding from the wound given to him during is fight. The wound started at just under his left eye, extended back to his ear and stretches the entire way down to the bottom of his neck. It hurt to move, it hurt to talk, it hurt to breathe. Still bleeding Ray began to meditate and pull in chakra from the world around him. He still didn't know how or why he could do this, but he could and he know how. The nature chakra began to swell inside him, suddenly Ray, feeling exhausted from his exertion recently began to feel better. The wound on his face began to slowly close, the bleeding trickling to a halt. The sharp stabbing slowly dulled into an ach. His wound healed itself, but the scar would never go away.

Ray reached into his bag and pulled forth a scroll. Opening in onto the ground, a massive seal extended outwards from the paper. Ray sat quietly, building chakra, hoping for Tsushi to arrive. I really don't want to have to fight her again. And I know the Grand Sage won't just accept this as an accident.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:05 pm
Akio watches as Ray leaves the room noticing his discomfort when Gen walked in, “Sorry, but I have to go.”

‘He is upset but I just don’t understand. Gen isn’t an enemy anymore. This is so frustrating. Why is he still being hostile’

He makes his way out of an open window and the direct sunlight hits his skin for the first time since the fight. His eyes begin to burn as he unconsciously activates his Kirigan. He launches himself to the rooftop and sees Ray focusing chakra.

”Alright, enough beating around the bush. What are you still mad about?”
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:36 pm
Ray tensed up."Im mad that you feel the need to become best friends with the man who stole my blood! You of all people should know that there is power in our blood Akio! And now mine is in someone elses hands! AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN! YOU LET IT HAPPEN AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ME WHY I'M MAD! Ray found himself pulling in chakra at an unsustainable rate. He was ready to burst. He stopped. Calming himself with a few deep breaths. "I'm scared Akio... I need to beat him
and find out what he did with my blood... but even you couldn't beat him... what chance do I have?"
Ray touched his scar, then steeled himself.
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:59 pm
Akio plops down in front of Ray, and says “It was a careless mistake, I’ll admit. I would be lying though if I said I didn’t trust him, but I will back you up. I’ll avoid him until he can prove to you that he isn’t out to get us. ”

Akio pulls some chakra to the surface of his hand and begins swirling it around at his fingertips as a liquid with a viscosity similar to blood.

”Don’t worry about beating him either. We are tied up sparing. But you have an advantage, you're used to fighting me and I only win cause I'm used to fighting you, but he isn’t going to be ready. Especially if we get in a couple rounds where I copy his style” He smirks as he lays the bead of liquid chakra on the ground before him and it quickly changes to the shape of Gen’s kusarigama.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:11 pm
Finally. That's what i need to hear.Ray leaned forward with a slight smile on his face. "I have some idea's to give myself the edge.
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:15 pm
He just left...Everything in Tsushi's body was fighting against her. Who even am I? Why would he just drop that on me? Why now of all times? She closed her eyes and lowered her hands to her sides, hanging her head low. Taking a deep breath, Tsushi turns to Mayumi, "I don't entirely know what just happened, I kinda feel bad about it, and you're right. Going with Ray is the right thing to do...just don't tell him I said that." With a chuckle she headed out the door searching for the man who was in the room with her when she woke up. She found him halfway down the hall talking with other medical nin like him.
"I'm up and walking, no pain or anything. I have to go make some peace with a bunch of giant snakes, so can I go now?"
"Oh, I just checked in for you, just hadn't made it back yet. You're good to go!"
Perfect timing I guess "Thanks!" Tsushi replied as she tried to find her way around and to the roof. She eventually found herself pushing open a door on what felt like the tallest floor of the building and out into the daylight. She found Ray and Akio facing away from her.
"I'm only here because Mayumi said I should, that's it."
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:21 pm
Ray looked at Tsushi wearing a look of relief on his face. "Dang I thought it was because we were friends."
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:56 pm
Akio turns and smiles at Tsushi, ’Well I got nothing better to do so I might as well go with you. I do have quite a bit of explaining to do.’ he lets out a chuckle.
Tsushi Rinmi
Tsushi Rinmi
Genin

Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:04 pm
“A bit? You think so?” Rolling her eyes, Tsushi stepped forward towards Ray.
“Well, what are we waiting for? Are we going to go or not?”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum