Naruto: Shōtai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Rating

- Mature language is permitted.

- Mild sexual innuendos/references are permitted.

- Explicit violence is permitted.
Latest topics
Chunin Exam FinalsYesterday at 10:29 amSebaata_BloodySand
Chunin Round 2 TrainingFri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 pmAkio Tsumoto
Dinner for SchmucksWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 amKojii Fujisaki
Kojii's ReturnWed Jan 31, 2024 12:24 pmKaito Uchiha
The LaboratoryTue Jan 23, 2024 8:21 pmAdministrator
Blood ProposalThu Jan 18, 2024 4:33 amGenjiro
The InfirmaryFri Jan 12, 2024 10:51 amAkio Tsumoto
Ryuchi CaveWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pmRay Kamaura
Massive Mountaintop Manor of the MonotomoMon Nov 20, 2023 10:54 amFumiko Monotomo
Buuki Shōnin AkimichiTue Oct 31, 2023 4:16 pmBuuki_Merchant
Top posting users this week
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
1 Post - 25%
©opyrights
Naruto, Naruto: Shippūden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - © Masashi Kishimoto, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyō Kodachi/SHUEISHA Inc., VIZ Media Group

Naurto: Shōtai - © Current & Former Owners, Administrators, Staff and Members.

©opyrighted - All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

The Infirmary

+10
Kaito Uchiha
Akio Tsumoto
Tsushi Rinmi
Yuto Hyuuga
Yuki Monotomo
Ray Kamaura
Administrator
Sebaata_BloodySand
NPC's
Fumiko Monotomo
14 posters
Go down
Fumiko Monotomo
Fumiko Monotomo

The Infirmary - Page 9 Empty Re: The Infirmary

Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:39 am
“Wow, what a punch!” Fumiko’s mind begins wondering and imagining her in that position, doing the punching. “I wonder if Blood Mommy would train me. She is strong and scary despite her size.” In her mind flashes images of the two of them standing back-to-back wearing the same clothes surrounded by huge muscular men KOed around them laughing manically at their victory.

’Ummmm Fumi dear, you're being dragged out of the room.’ Moriko interrupts her daydreaming.

The room began to pull back from her vision as she watches it slowly disappear around the corner. ”What the hell is going on!.” She turns her head to see Yuki pulling her.

”Oh great, if you're here bothering me that means Ma wants to see us amiright?.” She spins off from the grab and folds her arms in protest as she sticks her nose up in protest.

”Well, I’m not going. The ol bag only ever wants to berate me for “Breaking the sacred family rules”,” she air quotes.
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:51 am
Sebaata is silent for a moment, then he hands his food to the designated food tester. "Since this is your job... I will hand you the food I brought for Asami... I can assure you of two things... One... It is not poisoned... And two... It is leagues better than the food served in the hospital... No disrespect to the hospital staff... " Eventually they all come back in and the big guy gets punched in the face. Sebaata sighs. "Asami... How are you feeling?... "
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Genin

Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:08 pm
Yuki pulled his hand back and crossed his arms as well. He let his accent get more thick as he began to speak to his cousin. "Fumi, ya either go wit me, or Uncle Hiro comes looking for ya. If Ma wanted ta yell at cha again, she would'a told me directly, but she sent Uncle Hiro ta talk ta me as soon as the round ended." He stared daggers with his golden dragon eyes directly at hers. "Ya know more than anyone I ain't bein' a lapdog here. It's gotta be somethin' important fer her ta send him. Now I can go wit'cha together quietly or I can tell Uncle Hiro where ya are. Your choice."
Fumiko Monotomo
Fumiko Monotomo

Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:25 pm
“Ugh, Fine,” Fumiko grumbles to herself throwing her hands up in defeat.

“So, how was it fighting those girls?” she said as her face dawned a sly look and she walked forward, gliding past Yuki soaking in his horror.

“I’m honestly surprised you even got past them but that first girl gave up and then your other match got interrupted.”
Yuki Monotomo
Yuki Monotomo
Genin

Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:17 pm
Yuki pulled his scarf up to cover his reddening cheeks. "Ah had them battles under complete control. And they're both competent and very pretty ninja. Race ya ta tha manor!" Yuki shouted the last part as he dashed as quickly as he could past Fumiko and out of the hospital, not intending to stop until he was at the manor house.
Fumiko Monotomo
Fumiko Monotomo

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:28 am
“Yer on!” Fumiko yelled as she darted off behind him.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:39 am
Ray chuckled to himself. "I feel worse than death after Tsushi pummeled me. Ill take it "

Ray reached out a hand and smiled "Please and Thank you!"
Akio Tsumoto
Akio Tsumoto
Genin

Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 pm
“Um, Sebaata if you have some extra I would love some. Feels like I’ve been out for a week.” Akio gets up from the bed and walks over to where Ray is.

“That's a nasty looking wound. Did Tsushi win?.”
Sebaata_BloodySand
Sebaata_BloodySand
Genin

Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:42 pm
"Very presumptuous of you to say thank you... When the food hasn't been given to you yet..." Sebaata looks at Akio. "No... This is all I have... I'm sure you two can share..."Sebaata produces a small table between both of their beds and places the hospital food there. Enough distance from both of them to make it inconvenient for them to reach and get food.
Ray Kamaura
Ray Kamaura
Genin

Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:57 pm
"Its not presumptuous to have manners. Gram Gram would kill me if she found out i was being rude to someone im sharing a room with. Besides Maybe I got caught up in all the adrenaline of moment earlier, i apologize if i offended you! Ray bowed his head quickly, whicing from the pain. Ray turned to Akio as he approched the food, grabbing for a bite to eat. "I'm pretty sure I won. But damn it was close... it cost me 3 seconds..." Ray knew Akio would know what he meant.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum